Dr. Covington has been aiding Yakima, WA patients since 2010 heal from auto injuries and other pain problems. If you're in pain, we're here for you!
Over the years, we've helped hundreds of patients with the following problems:
- Auto Injury Care. Car crashes can initiate a wide array of problems and long-term disability. If you've been in a car crash, it's crucial that you make sure that you get early care to lessen the formation of scar tissue and persistent pain.
- Lower Back Pain. Chiropractic care is a proven effective and safe way to recover from either acute or long-term pain.
- Neck Pain. It doesn't matter if your neck pain is triggered by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the source of the problem.
- Headaches. Numerous research studies show that chiropractic can help with headache discomfort. A few of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic care can be beneficial for all of these.
- Sciatica Pain. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and it travels from your low back, through your pelvis, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic care is the perfect way to identify the source of your pain and relieve the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Health. Research also shows that chiropractic adjustments can reduce stress and anxiety, boost immune function, and might even be helpful for high blood pressure. Chiropractic care is wonderful for your overall health!
Dr. Covington would love to help you with any health conditions you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Yakima, WA. Give us a call today at (509) 571-1998 with any questions or to make an appointment.